Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most common computer problem you see?
By far the most common problem we see is viruses and/or spyware causing computers to run slowly and unwanted programs installed that can potentially lead to someone gaining access to personal information.
How do I protect myself from viruses and/or spyware ?
1. Install an antivirus program. We recommend Nod32 (www.eset.com)
2. Install and anti-spyware program. We recommend Spy Sweeper (www.webroot.com)
3. Avoid the use of P2P programs such as Limewire.
4. Do not install free games unless you are certain they do not contain spyware.
5. Use caution when surfing the web. Some sites will install applications without your knowledge.
6. Install and use Firefox browser (www.mozilla.com).
Following these simple tips will eliminate most issues. If you still have problems, contact us.
You just told me how to fix the most common problem you see myself. How do you plan to make any money ?
We still have plenty of work.
I know a little about computers and would like to fix the problem myself. How much do you charge to diagnose the problem?
We can diagnose your problem at our site for $49. Or we'll come to your house and diagnose it for $99. If you choose to let us service the computer, the diagnostic fees will be applied to your service.
I thought about calling someone else to fix my computer. Why should I call you instead?
1. We offer the fastest service around. We average a one day turnaround on almost all problems.
2. We will never try to sell you products or services you don't need or want.
3. Our prices are posted right here online and are among the lowest in the industry. Feel free to compare.
4. We'll come get your computer at a time that is convenient for you.
5. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all services.